Lost and Found
Lost and Found Policy
- Recreational Services is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen personal property. Rental locks for daily use lockers are available free of charge at Equipment Issue for all members and guests to secure personal items.
- All lost and found items are initially held at the SRWC Equipment Issue Desk located on the lower level of the facility. Clothing and smaller items will be donated if not picked up in a timely manner. Items of personal nature (i.e. undergarments, socks, toiletries, etc.) will be discarded.
- Lost FLASHcards are submitted to the FLASHcard Office on a weekly basis.
- Wallets, driver's licenses and medications are stored in the facility safe and turned over to campus police on a weekly basis.
- Other items of value (i.e. laptops, cell phones, tablets, etc.) are stored in the facility safe for six months.