Learn how to reserve your locker and the materials needed to secure your recital date and time.
- Click here to view the School of Music Storefront page.
- Select "Locker Rental" on Storefront.
- Fall: $7.50
- Spring: $7.50
- Fall and Spring: $15.00
Recital Scheduling Procedures
Reserve your recital date and time
- Reserve dates using the online Ludwig Recital Hall scheduler.
- Graduate Students can begin scheduling their recitals on JULY 1.
- Undergraduate Students can begin scheduling their recital on the first day of FALL SEMESTER CLASSES.
Confirming your Ludwig Recital Hall Reservation and Paying your fee
- Secure and confirm your Ludwig Recital Hall reservation by paying the $50 Recital Fee at least three weeks prior to the performance date.
- Click here to visit the School of Music Storefront page.
- On the page, click "Recital Programs" to pay the required fee.
- Submit your Electronic Recital Publicity Packet and draft Recital Program to the office no later than three weeks prior to the performance date.
- Click here to download the Electronic Recital Publicity Packet.
- Staff will provide the electronic publicity packet approval form to your applied faculty instructor when the first draft of the program is ready.
- Complete a Pre-recital Hearing (if required) as scheduled with your applied instructor.
- Your applied music instructor approves the final program.
- Upon approval, programs are printed and given to applied music instructor.
use of Ludwig recital hall
Ludwig Recital Hall can ONLY be reserved by faculty, students and staff of the School of Music. All other requests must be approved by the Director of the School of Music. Please submit these outside requests by emailing Tammy McKenna, Administrative Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org.